Saturday, April 18, 2015

Scarlet Detangler & Black Satin Paddle Brush



I received the Scarlet Detangler and Black Satin Paddle Brush through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Comes in travel cosmetic bag
  • Works on dry or wet hair
  • Soft Grip
The design and appearance of the Black Satin Paddle Brush and Scarlet Detangler looks very professional and clean. The both feel nice in my hands when holding them due to the soft grip. They fit very comfortably in my grip. 

Compared to some of the other detangler brushes I've used, the Satin Detangler goes through my hair better and easier to get out tangles. It doesn't pull as much as others I have tried. It's also not as hollow as some of the others I've used. It feels like a better quality. 


On the down side, the Black Satin Paddle Brush seemed to be squished or flattened when I received it. I can pop it back up, but during use, it'll collapse back down. It's makes it harder to get through my long hair because it'll catch or make it difficult to get out tangles without pulling or tearing out my hair.

Check out this product on the Hair Symphony's website or Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment