Thursday, April 16, 2015

Ultra Flex Knee Brace & Ankle Support



I received the Ultra Flex Knee Brace and Ankle Support through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Silicone strips on knee brace to prevent slipping 
  • Enforced trim to withstand high tension and last longer
  • 80% neoprene that helps waterproof the knee brace
  • Adjustable size
  • One patella design which helps reduce pressure on the knee 
The knee brace feels as if it was made with a heavy duty material that will be able to withstand a lot of tension, especially if one wears it while working out or running.

The non-slip silicone grips do help keep the brace from slipping, especially after they warm up.

The hole on the knee brace is a bit small. It covers part of the knee cap on me, so it feels funny at first until I get used to it. It still works with help reducing pressure on my knee.

The outside fabric of the knee brace isn't soft to the touch. It's a bit rough, but it doesn't really affect the performance of the product.

The ankle brace is made of similar material as the knee brace, except it doesn't have the silicone non-slip grips. At first, I was confused at which way the ankle brace went on. I looked at the picture on the box the ankle and knee brace came in to get the idea of how it was to go on.

Both braces are adjustable and help support the knee or ankle. The velcro on the braces are strong and sticks well, so it'd be able to hold together during a workout.

I used them when I went for walks and running. They have lasted and worked well each time I've used them.

Check out these braces on amazon or Ultra Flex Athletics's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment