Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Probiotic Chews for Dogs



I received the Probiotic Chews for dogs through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Duck-flavored 
  • No wheat
  • Supports digestive tract health 
  • Supports bacterial balance
  • Supports immune system
  • Helps maintain regularity 
  • Helps with itching and allergies
  • Helps digestive issues and gas
  • Produces enzymes to aid digestion 
  • Supports overall wellness and energy 
The Daily Probiotics treat are very small and tiny. They're great for small dogs. I feel like bigger dogs, unless they're puppies, could swallow that treat whole. It's the perfect size for my dogs, since they're toy breeds. 

The smell isn't overpowering, not like some treats I've gotten for my dogs in the past. The smell is noticeable when the bag is open, but I don't notice it when the bag is closed. The bag has a nice resealable zip lock to it. Helps keep the treats fresh. 

The treats are a mix of a wet and dry dog treat. It's not mush wet, but there is some moisture to it. They're not overly soft where they're easily broken either. 

One of my dogs sometimes has a touchy stomach and will end up having to go to the bathroom right after she eats certain foods. She stole some of the treat from my other dog when we were trying it out. She had no problem digesting this probiotic. 

Both of my dogs seem to like the flavor and texture of this treat. They always get excited over someone messing with the treat bag. 

Check out this probiotic chew on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment