Sunday, April 12, 2015

Luxe Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels



I received the Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Pack of 3
  • Color: White
  • 15 x 26 inches in size
  • Durable
  • More absorbent than cotton
The microfiber towels are very lightweight and soft. They felt nice on my hands, so I'm confident that they'd be gentle on my dishes as well. I wasn't worried about it leaving any scratches.

The first time I used the microfiber towels was after I washed my hands. They absorbed water from my hands quickly. Leaving my hands nice and dry in less than 30 seconds. I was surprised at how quickly they absorbed the water because I'm so used to using cotton towels.

The major test came when I accidentally spilled a glass of water a few days after I started using the microfiber towel. I spilled some on the floor, which I used a cotton towel on that. The counter also had water on it, so I used the microfiber towel there. The counter had more water that had been spilled, yet the microfiber towel soaked up more of the water on the counter than what the cotton towel had soaked up on the floor. 

The only issue I have with this towel is that it's white. I'm afraid that it'll get extremely dirty and it'll get a stain on it. I'm used to using colored towels or ones with patterns on it, so I wouldn't have to worry so much about stains.

Check out these dish towels on amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment