Thursday, April 2, 2015

Advanced Hair Repair Shampoo & Conditioner



I received the Advanced Hair Repair Shampoo, Conditioner, and Argan Oil Mask by Arvazallia through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Shampoo is moisturizing
  • Conditioner helps with daily repair 
  • Used in combination to restore, strengthen, and revitalize hair 
  • Works on hair that is dry, damaged, or weakened by heat styling, chemical processing, or coloring
  • Contains Argan oil and Macadamia oil 
  • Helps nourish hair
My hair tends to be dry towards the end and get split ends. It usually gets damaged when I'm brushing it. 

First time I tried this product, it was with normal washing of my hair. The products smelled really good. The shampoo didn't lather much, but it did spread easily throughout my long hair. The conditioner went in smoothly and felt very nice. The shampoo and conditioner felt light in my hair. It didn't weigh my hair down or make it feel funny. It didn't leave my hair as soft as my normal shampoo and conditioner. 

The second time I used the product, I had gone swimming. This could have caused chemical damage to my hair. The first thing I noticed was that the shampoo went in my hair easier after I went swimming compared to what my normal shampoo does after swimming. The conditioner also helped make my hair feel nicer. After swimming, the shampoo and conditioner by Arvazallia performed better than my normal shampoo and conditioner. 

Over time, I noticed I was getting less split ends and my hair felt healthier. 

The Argan Oil Mask works great to help make brushing my hair easier, to get the tangles out without pulling my hair and breaking it. If I put it near my scalp, my hair looks greasy. If I put it near my ends, where my problem area is, the oil mask works great and leaves my hair shiny. 

Check out this products on amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment