Saturday, April 4, 2015

Universal 2-in-1 USB Wall Charger & Portable Power Bank


I received the Universal 2-in-1 USB Wall Charger and Portable 3000 mAh Power Bank by Sunlabz through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Combined wall charger with portable power bank
  • LED lights at end of power bank indicates how much power is in power banlk
  • Wall Charger spec - Input AC 100-240V~50/60Hz 0.15A - Output DC 5V-1A
  • Can be recharged from outlet, vehicle, or by computer
  • Wall Charger and power bank connected by USB
  • Power Bank 3000 mAh
  • Holds enough to charge cell phone twice 
  • Comes with USB cord (Similar to charging cords as Androids

When I first got this power bank and wall charger, I didn't think it'd hold much. I figured it either be a really slow charge or not that much power. I am very pleased to say I was wrong in my original thought of the power bank. 

This power bank is able to charge my android twice, if I use all the power the power bank can hold. It charges similar to when charging a cell phone from the wall or outlet. It isn't a super fast charge, but it's also not a slow one. It doesn't over heat the battery. 

The charger can get a little warm when charging the device, but it does not get overheated or hot.

I love that the power bank can be charged by a wall outlet, which it has the wall charger attached to it, or by a USB outlet (computer, vehicle, wall, etc.).

I usually keep the wall charger and power bank together. I only take them apart to get the prongs out on the all charger to charge the power bank. Otherwise, I keep them together when I'm using the portable power bank. 

This portable charger is fairly light and can fit in your purse or pocket. It makes it easy to carry around without adding too much extra weight. 

I love that you can see the power bank's LED lights to indicate how much power is in the device and when it's fully charged. The lights can be bright, so I don't charge it in my bedroom at night. It does take a few hours to fully charge. (The more power within the power bank already, the less time it takes to charge.)

The power button and USB plug in on the bottom side (or top, depending on how you have it plugged into the wall to charge) allows you to charge your cell phone or tablet while charging the power bank.

Check out this 2-in-1 wall charger and power bank on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment