Sunday, April 5, 2015

Ultrasonic Pest Repeller



I received the Ultrasonic Pest Repeller through a promotion.
Product Info:
  • Targets mice, rats, and insects 
  • Ultrasonic sound wave creation
  • Not audible to humans
  • Electromagnetic field to repel in-wall insects
  • Negative Ion Generator reduces airborne particles and odors
  • O3 unit to reduce indoor bacteria and viruses
I wasn't sure how well this product would work when I first received it. The product sounds nice and useful, but I received this during winter season when insects are not common and we don't have rats or mice in our home. 

I did notice that I didn't see any spiders during the time I was testing this product, but I'm not 100% sure this product works as described.

I do know my dogs did not enjoy this product. The sound or other parts of the repeller irritated my dogs. They kept whining or moving away from the area the product was on.

The Ultrasonic and electromagnetic field side of the device (where the buttons are located) turned on fine. The The negative ion generator and O3 unit side was difficult to turn on the switches and get them to stay on. There's lights to indicate which parts were on. 

Check out this product on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment