Monday, March 2, 2015

Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel



I received the Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel through a promotion. 

Product Info: 
  • 19 x 39 inches 
  • Made from double sided-brushed terry microfiber 
  • Soft and gentle on hair
  • Very absorbent
  • Helps cut time for drying hair

There's three things I noticed at first when I received this product...

First, I noticed how soft the microfiber towel was. I was confident it'd be gentle on my hair as well as feel good to the touch. The stitching doesn't look too bad either. In time, I will see how well or long it holds up. 

Second, I noticed the length. I wasn't sure how well it'd work or fit since I have long hair. The towel fit well. it was just a little tough to touch in the end to keep it from unrolling or falling off my head due to the weight of my long, wet hair. There was just a little piece of towel I was able to pull down far enough to tuck it in the back and get it to stay. 

Third, I noticed how light weight the towel was. Usually, the towels I have that are very absorbent are heavy and hurt my neck to wrap around my hair. This towel was very light weight, even after having it wrapped in my hair, it stayed being light weight. The water it absorbed didn't make it heavy. 

The towel was able to absorb a lot of moisture form my hair. My hair didn't drip water or feel as heavy after being towel dried like normal. Within the half hour to hour, my hair was able to air dry. Normally, it'd take over an hour to get my hair to air dry. 

By the next day, within 24 hours, the towel was dry again and ready to be used.

My only concern with this towel is that it's white. If someone has hair dye within their hair, it would rub off and possible stain the towel. 

Check out this microfiber towel on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment