Wednesday, February 25, 2015

GrillFella BBQ Wok



I received the copper and silver GrillFella BBQ Wok through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Comes with a divider 
  • Free silicone heat pads 
  • Durable carbon steel trays 
  • Stainless steel handles
  • 1 year warranty 
  • Makes grilling smaller foods easy 
  • Easy to clean
The GrillFella BBQ Wok trays are heavy duty. They're very durable, even if they are dropped. They can also hold up with the heat of the grill. The heat pads that came with helps you hold onto the handles to avoid getting burnt. 

One of my concerns when I got the trays was if the paint (copper/silver) would come off the of the steel trays. I tried taking a knife and scissors to it to scratch at it in a small corner. The trays got lines on them, but nothing that I noticed flaked off. It made me feel safer with using these trays. 

I didn't understand what the S hooks were for  at first. It took me a little bit to realize that they are to help hook the divider into place and to keep it from moving. Alone the divider will slide or fall out of place. 

I do like that you can move the divider to where you want it. It makes it easier to grill different sizes of food (meat, veggies, etc.) with one surface or tray. 

I like using the GrillFella BBQ Wok trays with grilling because it keeps the food where I need it, avoids small ones from falling in between the grill bars, helps keep the grill cleaner, and these are easy to wash. 

Even without grilling, these trays work great to help carry plates, silverware, napkins, cups, etc. outside and not risk dropping them all.
 Check out the copper and silver GrillFella trays on amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment