Monday, March 2, 2015

Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract



I received the SVETOL Green Coffee Bean Extract through a promotion.

Product Info: 
  • Helps with fat burning
  • Decaffeinated 
  • Strong antioxidant product
There was no strong odor from these tablets like I've noticed some of the others. I'm was happy and pleased with that. 

I was an irregular user because I found it hard sometimes to take 30 minutes before eating. It was hard to keep track of that or monitor it at times. 

When I did take the coffee bean extract, I wasn't as hungry as what I normally was. In other words, I didn't eat as much and my portion sizes were smaller. That's probably one of my biggest problem areas, so it helped control that, which I really liked.

On the downside, it did make my acid reflex act up and caused me to burp frequently for awhile after taking it.

I didn't see much weight loss with it (just a few pounds), since I was an irregular user with this. If I had taken it more frequently or as recommended and worked out while taking this, I probably would have seen more of a difference with taking this. 

Learn more about SVETOL Green Coffee Bean Extract here
Check out this product on amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment