Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Texting Gloves by iGotTech


I received the Texting Gloves for Smartphone and Touchscreens by iGotTech through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Comfortable 
  • Durable
  • Ultra-Soft Brushed Interior
These gloves came at a perfect time. My old pair had just ripped at the fingers and it was starting to get too cold to wear them with the holes.

The first thing I noticed about the iGotTech gloves were that they were thicker than the fabric/mesh type gloves that I normally would get at like Walmart. It made me feel comfortable that they could possible last longer (and so far they have).

When I put the gloves on, they fit very nicely. My hands usually fit in a medium sized glove or rubber glove. These gloves are slightly big on my hands, but not as big as what a large glove size would be. They have an excellent amount of stretch. 

The inside is very soft! It's one of my favorite parts about these gloves. I love the way they feel when you slide your hands in. 

The touch/texting part of the gloves works nice. When it's really cold out, below 20 degrees Fahrenheit, they can be hard to text with. When it's just chilly, I can text with these gloves no problem. 

The glove doesn't provide the warmth or wind protection needed when it's below freezing or if you're outdoors for a long period of time. 

The only other issue I had with these gloves is that one string was loose on the inside of the gloves, which isn't a big deal. The gloves have lasted for over a month with being worn multiple times a day.
Check out these gloves on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment