Thursday, October 23, 2014

Rose Hip Oil by Yumi Beautiful



I received the Rose Hip Oil by Yumi Beautiful through a promotion. 

Product Info:
  • Organic, cold-pressed rose hip oil
  • Natural source of antioxidants, Vitamin C, and Trans-Retinonic Acid 
  • Helps keep skin hydrated and elastic
  • Reduces appearance of scars, stretch marks, and fine-lines over time.
  • Can be used on:
    • Face
    • Skin
    • Hair
    • Nails
I've tried using rose hip oil before, which wasn't from Yumi Beautiful, and I wasn't impressed. I decided to try to give this rose hip oil a try. It worked much better than the previous one I've used.

I'm not a big fan of oily products on my skin, so I don't usually put it on my face and skin. I did try it once though, and it brought more color to my skin tone. It also hydrated my face well. 

I prefer using this product on my nails and hair. On my nails, I usually put on drop on my nail and spread it around with another finger. My nails are shiner and feel stronger after applying it. 

After applying it to my nails, I usually have the oil on my fingers, so I run them through the ends of my hair. It helps hold the ends together. It looks less brittle and split-ends are not as notice-able. 

I'll sometimes put a drop of the oil on the ends of my hair and use my brush to spread it around throughout my hair. I don't put it on the brush or on the top of my hair because the hair near my scalp tends to get oily, while my ends look dry. 

The rose hip oil adds a nice shine to my hair. It also hydrates it, helps keep frayed hair down, and reduces the appearance of split-ends. 

Check it out on amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment