Saturday, October 25, 2014

Portable Charger 3000MAH +Lifeguard Mini 1


I received the +LifeGuard Mini 1 Portable Charger through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • 3000mAh Capacity 
  • Charges 100% on 1.5 to 2.5 hours
  • Apple charging cord included
  • USB charging cord for portable charger and androids included
  • Aluminium shell makes impact resistant 
  • Can be recharged more than 800 times
  • Is compatible with many devices. (Full list on amazon.)
I'm used to a portable charger that's huge and chunky. The +LifeGuard Mini 1 Portable Charger is so much smaller, like 1/3 of the size of my other charger. It's so much easier and lighter to carry around. It doesn't hold as much charge as my bigger charger, but it can still charge 1 full charge to 1 1/2 full charges. It just depends on how much I use my phone during and after the charge.

One main thing I like is that this charger does not cause my phone to overheat and neither does the charger. My other charger gets extremely warm during use. The aluminum shell on the +LifeGuard Mini 1 causes the portable charger to get very cool if left out in the cold.

The only issue I've had with this charger is not knowing how much charge is left on it. I can't see if there's a partial or full charge on it unless I'm charging the portable charger.



Check out this product on amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment