Saturday, October 25, 2014

Coco's Closet Bra Extenders



I received the Coco's Closet Bra Extenders through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Comfortable & Easy to Use
  • Machine washable 
  • 3 Colors 
  • 3-Hook
  • Provides quick fix for in-between sizes. 
  • Nylon
These bra extenders are very comfortable to wear. The hooks attach to each side of the back hooks of the bra. It helps provide more room or length to the bra, which helps with those in-between sizes. Some bras fit differently than others, even if they are the same size. The extenders help give for extra possible lengths to your current bra's size. The three different colors match the basic colors of bras. 


Check out this product on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment