Monday, October 27, 2014

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion



I received the Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion through a promotion. 

Product Info:
  • Daily Moisturizer 
  • Key Ingredents: Vitamin C (15%), Aloe Vera, MSM, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, & Green Tea
  • Lightens sun spots and discoloration
  • Reduces wrinkles
This product doesn't leave any greasy or oily feeling behind. It gets absorbed into the skin quickly. It hydrates well and is lightweight. 

I haven't used it long enough to see any difference in fine lines, sun spots, or discoloration. I did notice that my skin feels smoother long after applying this lotion onto my face, neck, or hands.

Check it out on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment