Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Dual-S Body Fat Scale by Surpahs



I received the Dual-S Body Fat Scale by Surpahs from a promotion.

Product Info:
  • High tempered glass platform
  • 4 User Recognition
  • Measures percentage of body fat, body water, muscle and bone mass, and kcal. 
  • Uses 4 AAA batteries 
  • Size: 11 x 9.6 x 0.9"
The first thing I noticed with this scale is that there wasn't a lot of protection in the box around the front/top part of the scale. The glass is said to be high tempered, so it's probably stronger than I realize. 

The scale takes four AAA batteries to run. One set does come with the scale.


I found that I could only turn on the scale by touching one of the metal strips with my bare foot. It was both bothersome and useful. It bothered me because I couldn't just weight myself with my socks on, so it took more time. The sensors in the metal strip help provide accurate readings. It's was useful, so that if someone accidentally put something on it (which they did), it didn't turn on the scale and waste the battery. 

The screen is super easy to read with the blue LCD and the white back-light.


The only issue I had with this scale was the size of it. I felt like I was stepping off or falling off the sides of the scale. I don't have that big of feet, though I may stand with my feet further apart. I'm just not used to a scale that size. 

Check it out on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment