Thursday, October 23, 2014

Cellulite with Retinol & Caffeine and Body Firming Cream


I received the Cellulite with Retinol & Caffeine and Body Firming Cream through a promotion.

Product Info:

  • Helps reduce the appearance of cellulite 
  • Soothes skin and helps it recover
  • Made in the USA
  • Retinol enhances collagen production, renews skin, and helps tighten and firm the skin.
  • L-Carnitine helps the body metabolize fat
  • Green Tea stimulates the release of stored fat.
  • Glaucine helps reduce fat deposits
  • Coenzyme-A breaks down fat and helps restore connective tissue. 
When I first opened the product's lid, I thought I burnt all my nose hairs off. The cream had a really strong minty smell. It was overpowering at first. Once I got used to the smell, after about a minute or so, it wasn't bad.

The cream is pretty runny compared to some of the cellulite creams I've seen. It makes spreading the cream very easy. Not a lot is needed to cover areas with cellulite. I usually used it on my legs, stomach, and arms. The cream did make my skin tingle at first, but that could have been because of the coolness of the product. 

I did notice a slight reduction in the appearance of cellulite where I put the product. I would put the product on about once to twice a week. I did not notice much with the firming of skin with how much I used it. If I had used it more frequently, I probably would have seen more results. 

Check it out on amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment