Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Best Natural Bully Sticks


I received the Best Natural Bully Sticks through a promotion. 

Product Info:
  • Helps to clean teeth
  • Long lasting chewing treat
  • 100% Beef (No chemicals, additives, or preservatives
  • Gluten-Free 
  • Grain-Free
  • 100% Digestible 
  • Very difficult to break
  • Low in fat
When I received this product, the first thing I noticed is the resealable strip. With the resealable bag, it helps keep the sticks fresh. One of my dogs happen to be extremely picky about her chew bones. They have to come fresh out of the bag for her to chew on them. Ones that have been laying around for days, she will not touch.

Next thing I noticed was how there was only about nine sticks in the bag. I was disappointed at first, until I found out how long those bully sticks last. 

Normally, I would purchase my dogs those twist hide sticks for them to chew on. I'm lucky if one of those last an hour or two. My dogs go nuts over chew sticks. 

When I gave my dogs the Bully Sticks, they weren't really sure about them. They're bigger width wise compared to what they were used to. They're also harder. Their normal chew sticks would bend. These bully sticks feel hard as a rock when dry. 

The first day they had them, they chewed on them for almost four hours straight, and they weren't even half way done with either bone. I was shocked at how long it was taking them, but they enjoyed every second of it. 

I can't comment whether or not this product truly cleans their teeth. Neither of my dogs really allow me to check their teeth. 

I did noticed that the sticks, even though they say odorless, do leave a slight odor when the dogs are chewing on them. It's just that typical chew bone smell. It wasn't overwhelming or strong. 


When my dogs first tried the sticks, they weren't sure how they felt about them. Now, they freak out more over these Bully Sticks than their old hide twist sticks. 


Check out it out on amazon.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Looking great work dear, I really appreciated to you on this quality work. Nice post.
    Buy Bully sticks

    ReplyDelete