Sunday, October 19, 2014

Foxbrim Youthful Radiance Eye Cream



I received the Foxbrim Youthful Radiance Eye Cream through a promotion.

Product Info:

  • Helps reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness fine lines, and wrinkles around the eyes.
  • Safe for sensitive skin
  • Natural ingredients 
  • Helps moisturize, hydrate, and strengthen the skin. 
  • Made with: Aloe, Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Green Tea, Vitamin C & E, and Tamanu Oil. 
The first time I used this product, I could see the difference between how visible the dark circles under my eyes were. I have always had problems with dark circles for as long as I can remember. Foundation hardly ever covered them up. This Youthful Radiance Eye Cream helped reduce the appearance of them immediately. 

I don't have many wrinkles around my eyes, except for when I smile or laugh, so I can't really make a comment about that. 

There was only one time where my eyes were puffy due to lack of sleep. After putting on the Foxbrim eye cream, I couldn't really see the difference between the puffiness because the puffiness wasn't that bad. I could feel the difference though. I felt like I could open my eyes wider, like normal, compared to the heavy eyelid feeling. 

Check out this product on amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment