Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Car Sunshade Jumbo



I received the the X-Shade Car Sunshade Jumbo through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Polyester / Nylon
  • Pop-Up style
  • Foldable
  • Keeps car cooler 

I hadn't bought a sunshade in years, so I forgot some come in twisted up in a bag like X-Shade's sunshade had. It's perfect for storing when you're not using it. It hardly takes up any room in my car when it's in the bag. Though, it took me several tries to get it back in there. 

The sunshade is very light weight. Usually stays propped up in the window well if I have the visors down. Covers all area. 

I did notice that the silver side (if facing out) keeps the car cooler than the black side of the sunshade. 


Check it out on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment