Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Dog Nail Grinder by Luvao



I received the Premium Dog Nail Grinder by Luvao through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Durable
  • Quick grinding 
  • No longer than 5 seconds per nail
  • Easy to clean
  • Takes 2 AA batteries (not included)
The nail grinder from Luvao is a decent dog nail grinder. It worked better than I expected the nail grinder. I was expecting the nail grinder to not do much or to take a long while to get their nails filed down.

The wider open part of the cap is for medium to large sized breeds. The smaller opening is for small pets. My dogs are both smaller, so I used that side to be sure to only do one nail at a time.

Before ever trying the nail grinder on my dogs, I tried it on a few of my longer nails. I wanted to know how it felt before I even dared put it near my dogs. 

I could feel the grinder move across my nail and quickly filing it. The feeling wasn't painful. It felt more like a quick vibration and some what tickled. The grinder did give me smooth edges on my nails without splitting them.

This grinder isn't exactly mute. There's still a vibrating sound that the grinder gives off. It made my dogs nervous about having the grinder near them. 

If dogs are not calm around the grinder, it could take more than one person to help keep them still. 

The nail grinder isn't what I'd consider 100% safe for a pet. There's still a risk of human error if the grinder is put on the pets nail too long and accidentally grind their nail too short, making them bleed. 

If you don't rotate the nail or grinder to different angles of the pet's nails, the nails could get sharper than they were before. 


The nail grinder is easy to clean and to take off the cap. The directions are included on the packaging.

One thing that I did notice is that the description and the packaging did not tell you what kind of batteries needed.

Pros:
- Quick to use
- Easy to clean
- Different sized openings

Cons:
- Vibration noise can still scare pets (Not mute)
- Can make nail sharper if not used properly 

Check out what others have to say on Amazon.

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to read your article.
    Thanks for share the article.
    Thank you so much.
    look these up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Best Dog Nail Grinders

    ReplyDelete