I received the MeasuPro Non-Contact Forehead & Surface Thermometer through a promotion.
- Reads within seconds
- No contact needed on surfaces or forehead
- Uses infrared temperature sensors
- Comfortable handle
- Reads from 94.8F to 107.9F (34.9C to 42.2C) on forehead
- Surface readings from 32F to 212F (0C to 100C)
- Takes 2 AAA batteries (included)
The device is easy to start up by hitting the trigger button.
The thermometer can provide temperature readings for the forehead or other surfaces using the "M" button to change the modes. The image on the screen will change with the mode. There's also a sound button to make it stop beeping when it's taking the reading.
I usually used this with checking temperatures of the body on the forehead. Depending on the distance from the surface being tested, the accuracy or temperature can change. If too far away, the reading won't be accurate.
This device is easier to use, quicker with readings, and easier to see than thermometers I have that go under the tongue. It does take up more room than those thermometers, yet it's easier to clean.
The only issue I had with this thermometer is that I couldn't figure out how to get the device to turn off. I found that after reading the instructions that it automatically turns off after 30 seconds.
- No contact needed
- For foreheads and other surfaces
- Comfortable Handle
- Easy to read
- Quick to use
- Easy to clean
- Wish there was also a on/off button rather than just the auto turn off after 30 seconds
Check out what others have to say on Amazon.