Thursday, October 22, 2015

Stickerless Rubiks Cube



I received the Ohuhu 3 x 3 x 3 Stickerless Speed/Rubiks Cube through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Solid color
  • Fluent rotation 
  • Easy to grip 
The Ohuhu Stickerless Rubiks Cube is smaller than I had expected it to be. It's a nice sized rubiks cube. It's big enough that it's easy to grip, yet small enough that it'd be a great travel size. For those who like puzzles, this can be a challenging way to spend downtime. Whether it's for waiting on someone or something or those long car rides, the rubiks cube can help pass the time.

This rubiks cube is very easy to move and rotatoe. It moves fairly smoothly, unless you start pulling the sides out away from the rest of the rubiks cube. 

I really like that this cube is stickerless. I remember growing up getting frustrated with rubiks cubes and peeling off the stickers and putting them back on when I couldn't get the rubiks cube to move the way I want it to. 

Apparently, not much has changed. I'm still not a person good at trying to do the rubiks cube normally. I did learn that I have more fun taking it apart and putting it back together, so the colors all match. This rubiks cube is easy to take apart and rebuild. The material of the rubiks cube is abrasion resistant. When I was putting it back together, the pieces rubbing together didn't scratch each other or leave any marks on one another. The color stays on well.

The colors are bring and vibrant. The orange and red look similar when in bad lighting. 

Pros:
- Stickerless
- Size
- Easy to break down and rebuild 

Cons: 
- Orange and red look similar in bad lighting 

Check out this cube on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment