Sunday, August 9, 2015

XL Washing Bag



I received the Extra Large Washing Bag for Delicates through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Size: 22" x 22" 
  • For socks, lingerie, bras, underwear, shirts, tank tops, blouses, etc.
  • Mesh bag
Reading the size and seeing it in person are two different things. This mesh laundry bag is HUGE! It's big enough I could shove a pillow inside of it and still have room. 

The size works great to fit more than one blouse or shirt. I mainly use mesh laundry bags for my shirts that I hang up. It helps keep them in a better condition. 

A normal sized laundry bag would fit maybe two or three of my shirts without it getting too bulky, where as this laundry bag could fit twice that amount and still have room. It allows me to use less mesh laundry bags in my wash. 

This size of mesh bag would be great for bulky sweaters or coats. Normal sized mesh laundry bags has a tight fit with sweaters. This XL bag would allow there to be extra room to spare. 

The threading on the mesh bags is well done. For the amount I've used the bags, the threading hasn't come undone. There's no holes starting to appear around the zipper. The zipper has a slight noise too it, but it's not too loud. The zipper runs fairly smoothly and doesn't snag or catch on the bag. 

The mesh bag dries fairly quickly after being used. 

Check out these mesh laundry bags on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment