Sunday, August 9, 2015

Pet Car Seat Cover



I received the Pet Car Seat Cover through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Keeps dog hair and dirt off car seats
  • No-slip rubber back
  • Seat Anchors to secure cover
  • Head rest straps 
  • Seat belt openings 
  • Durable material 
When I first received this pet car seat cover, I'm not sure why I didn't expect it to be as big as it was. It covered my back seat, but putting the car seat cover onto the back seat was more difficult than I expected. (Note: I had two small dogs trying to help me and kept getting in the way.) 

The car seat cover is big enough to fit the back, seat, and leg area of the seat. There's a non-slip back on the part that goes on the seat part of the chair. It reminded me of that netting that's in luggage to store smaller items and zip it shut. It did help keep the cover in place. 

The seat cover is best fitted for those seats with head rest, which my car does not have in the back seat. Even without head rest to put the straps over, the cover was still able to stay put and covered the back of the chair. I also used a backpack to help hold it in place. My dogs are small enough and don't usually go up against that back of the chair, so they didn't knock it down. 

I really like that there is velcro openings where the seat belts can peak through. It allows another person to sit back there without moving the car seat cover. It also works for those messy children, not just pets. 

My main reason to use the car seat cover is to keep the dirt from going onto the back seat. 

Check out this car seat cover on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment