Monday, May 18, 2015

Microfiber Cleaning Towels



I received the 5 Pack Microfiber Cleaning Towels through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Pack of 5
  • Works with cars, home, or appliances 
  • 16" x 16" 
  • Does not leave scratches, streaks, or lint
  • Machine Washable 
I love microfiber towels because they absorb water and other liquids so well. I get a bit nervous when buying them because some tend to feel scratchy or like sandpaper. 

These microfiber towels happen to be very soft to the touch. With how soft it feels, I'm comfortable and confident that the towels won't leave any scratch marks on surfaces on appliances or my car. 

The towels work great to help dust, wash the car and appliances, or soak up any spills. They're soft enough that they could be used as hand towels, if necessary. 

I love that these are machine washable. I've washed them several times and it makes them easy to clean. 

Check out these Microfiber Towels on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment