Sunday, May 17, 2015

Makeup Blender Foundation Sponge



I received the Flawless PINK Latex Free Blender Gourd Blending Foundation Sponge through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Leaves no streaks
  • Even distribution 
  • Use pointed side around nose and eye area
  • Wide side around chin, face, and forehead 
  • Easy to clean
The flawless PINK blending gourd sponge is small and very soft. The size of the sponge is a bit shorter than my pinkie, between 2 to 3 inches in length. 

The sponge is very soft. It feels gentle on my face. 

I love that there's different sizes or sides to this sponge. The pointed side works great around the nose and eyes. Places that are harder to reach or where you need to be more careful, like around the eyes. The wider side works great around the chin, cheeks, forehead, etc. The sponge provides an even distribution to the makeup and doesn't leave streaks. 

I normally don't put the makeup on the sponge. I put it on my face and then use the sponge to blend it in. 

It works well for both liquid and powder foundation, concealers, etc. 

It's also easy to clean with soap and water.

Check out this sponge on Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment