Sunday, May 17, 2015

Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Shaping Serum



I received the Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Shaping Serum through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Helps reduce appearance of cellulite
  • Thermo fat burner actively reduces fat deposits
  • MDL complex smooths unevenness 
  • Improves skin elasticity 
  • Caffeine and horsetail extract stimulates metabolism and supports collagen production
  • Contains moisturizing laminaria algae
  • Paraben free
  • 8.8fl oz tube
When I first received this product and saw that it was to help reduce appearance of cellulite, I was a bit nervous that it would smell horrible. Other products I've tried that help reduce the appearance of cellulite smelled really strongly of mint and it was bothersome until I got used to it. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this shaping serum smelled like cherries and is a clear, red type serum. The smell doesn't bother me at all. 

The first time I put on the serum, I had put it on my stomach and thighs. I was confused at first because it said it was a thermo serum, but it didn't heat up like I thought it would for awhile. I put on this exercising wrap around stomach area. Within 20 minutes, I could tell the shaping serum was starting to warm up. My thigh area where I put the serum didn't get as warm as where I had the wrap on. The heat wasn't bothersome. 

After each use of the serum, I could tell my skin felt softer and smoother. I did notice that the cellulite on my thighs weren't so noticeable, especially after I used the product more frequently. I haven't noticed much changes in slimming in the areas I've used the product, but it makes my skin feel and appear much nicer.

Check out this product on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment