Friday, May 8, 2015

Deshedding Pet Grooming Tool



I received the Deshedding Pet Grooming Tool from Pettool through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Helps reduce shedding
  • 100mm durable stainless steel edge 
  • Ergonomic non-slip rubber handle

When I first got this product, the packaging was minimal and little fuse. It was easy to open and to get to the product.

The comb and the handle were not attached.

The handle feels nice and comfortable to hold. The rubber handle helps make it a soft grip and a non-slip grip. It makes combing easy.

The piece that's the button and spring that helps hold and release the comb part seems very flimsy and could easily be broken. The comb snaps in easily, as long as the comb is facing down towards the handle and not up. It can also be easily pulled out.

The plastic cover of the comb that protects the metal part is very cheap. It just reminds me of the plastic packaging.

The comb isn't all that sharp. There's lots of little combs to help catch any loose hairs. It doesn't pull my dog's hair as much as others I have tried, but that also causes it to catch less hair than other deshedding combs I've tried.

My dogs prefer this one because it pulls less.

I have two toy breed dogs that I used this deshedding tool on. The one-size fits all does work with how small they are.

Check out this product through Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment