Thursday, May 7, 2015

PURGGO Car Eco-Purifier



I received the PURGGO Car Eco-Purifier through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Provides 365 days of fresh car air
  • Made with 100% bamboo charcoal
  • Absorbs and eliminates odors
  • Fragrance & Allergen-free 
  • Asthma and allergy friendly
When I first received the Purggo Car Eco-Purifier, I could tell by that it was eco-friendly and made with renewable resources (bamboo). It also felt nice and durable in my hands. 

The packaging to the Purggo purifier didn't leave much excess or wasted space. There wasn't material that was wasted either. It fit the product very well. It was difficult to read the white lettering that gave more description to the product. That was the only problem or issue I found with the product, which the lettering on the packaging the product came in doesn't effect how the product works. The product itself had no issues and worked wonderfully. 

The Purggo car purifier had an adjustable string to allow the car purifier to hang on the back of the headrest or where one wants to put it. The knots in the strings allow you to move them up and down to adjust how the strings fit. It allows you to spread the strings further apart to create a bigger opening to fit the headrest through and to tighten them back up to desired length. The opening was snug around my headrest until I was able to push it further down.

I wasn't sure how well the Purggo car eco-purifier would work to absorb any odors. I'm so used to car air fresheners with covering up the smells. Within the first week, I noticed the difference. I'm not sure if it happened right away or if it was gradually happening. My car usually doesn't have a lot of strong odors unless it's after I've gone to pickup food, had the dogs in my car, or if it's been raining or snowing. 

It was after I had my dogs in my car after it'd been raining that morning that I noticed that my car didn't still smell like wet dog the later that day. Normally, the smell would linger for several hours if not a few days depending on how long the dogs were in there. 

I also noticed it working when I had picked up fast food and pizza during the time I was trying this product. The food smells didn't linger long, especially on a sunny day. 

My car just smells clean. There's not strong fragrances or odors. Every time I get in my car now, I just want to take a deep breath in. It makes the air seem fresh. 

I love that the product is fragrance-free. Most fragrances tend to give me a headache or sneeze, except baking smells or vanilla. I also tend to be allergic to some pollen and dust, which doesn't help that I have asthma, but the bamboo charcoal doesn't bother me at all. It's also easy to clean. Wiping it down helps or putting it in a bag and a small hole for a vacuum helps get off any dust that may gather on it. 


Check out this product on Purggo.com or Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment