Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wholesome Home Set of 3 Paint Brushes



I received the Wholesome Home Set of 3 Paint Brushes through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Sizes: 1.5", 2.5", and 3"
  • Works with acrylics, latex, and water based paint
When I received this product, the first thing I noticed was how light the brushes were. They didn't feel sturdy or durable. The handle was a little rough, which made me wonder if getting splinters from it was possible. Then handle is small enough it that it fits in my grip comfortably. 

The sizes are clearly labeled, which is good. It allows you to know which size you're using or asking for. 

The bristles were okay. They weren't the softest bristles I've had on a paint brush, but they weren't the roughest either. They good for basic painting. If you're wanting clean strokes and straight lines, this brush isn't what I would choose. Upon receiving the brushes, the bristles were already broken and sticking out everywhere. The packaging didn't keep them well protected. 

On the plus side, the bristles are very easy to clean and wash out. The paint comes out easily with these brushes.

Check out this product on amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment