Sunday, April 19, 2015

Insulated Cola Shaped Water Bottle



I received the MIRA 17oz. Insulated Cola Shaped Water Bottle through a promotion. 

Product Info:
  • 17 oz
  • Can be used for cold or hot drinks
  • Stainless Steel interior 
When I first received this water bottle, I could tell by the feel that the bottle was made of a nice stainless steel that would keep the drink cool or hot depending on what type of drink I had in it.

I took off the lid, which it made an awful sound for the first few turns of the cap. The lid has a nice seal on it to keep the drinks inside without having the bottle leak or spill if tipped over. The lid goes down into the bottle, so I noticed that the bottle can't be filled all the way to the top otherwise the liquid would be pushed out. Basically, where the bottle narrows at the top is where the cut off point for the liquid should be.

The small opening makes it a little difficult to clean the bottle thoroughly. This isn't a bottle to put coffee or hot chocolate in because of how difficult it can be to clean. Clear liquids would be fine.

I also put a paper towel in the bottle after I wash it to keep it from smelling and to help it get dry.

The first time I used the cola water bottle, I had put gatoraid and a few crushed ice cubes inside the bottle to get it cold. I didn't put it in the fridge or anything beyond that. I was surprised at how cold the bottle and my drink had got under a half hour. The coldness last a few hours that way.

A few of the other times I've used the water bottle, I had put my drink into the water bottle and stuck it in the fridge for awhile before I took it with me. The drink stayed cold for more than eight hours. It gradually got warmer, but it stayed colder than room temperature for those eight hours. I was surprised.

Check out this MIRA Insulated Cola Water Bottle on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment