Monday, April 20, 2015

Harry Potter Keyring & Bracelet Set



I received the Harry Potter Keyring and Bracelet Set through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Metal: Alloy
  • Clasp: Easy hook
When I first got the bracelet and keyring set, they looked somewhat sturdy. The keyring looked like it would last longer than the bracelet. In a way, I was right when assuming that.

When I first tried to put the bracelet on, the clasp came off the bracelet. Thankfully, I could get it to look back in where it was suppose to go and close the little ring shut with a pliers. It hadn't been fully closed when I got it. The bracelet works fine now and looks great.

The keyring had lasted for about a month. The clasp made it easy to put onto a set of keys. 

Today, though, I accidentally dropped my keys when I was trying to unlock my front door. The keys fell to the porch and the harry pottery key ring fell off it's clasp. The clasp is still attached to my key set. 

This keyring and bracelet set isn't the best quality, but they are fun while they lasted.

Check out this set on amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment