Monday, February 2, 2015

Premium Delicates Laundry Bags



I received the Premium Delicates Laundry Bags through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Set of 4 (2 medium 12" x 15" , 2 large 16" x 19")
  • Premium-grade mesh
  • Strong & durable
  • 3 White bags for light-colored loads
  • 1 Black bags for dark-colored loads
  • Rustproof zipper
When I first got this product, I was amazed at how smooth and soft the bags felt. They were wonderful to the touch. I felt safe putting my clothes in those bags without the fear of them getting snagged by other colors. 

I don't really pay attention to the light and dark loads. I usually just mix my loads because I don't have anything overly white or colors that bleed. 

The sizes are wonderful. Even the medium size can fit more than one item of clothing in it. I usually put two in each bag to keep the washer even. 

The zipper is probably one of my favorite parts about this bag. It glides very smoothly. It's a nice heavy duty plastic. No matter how many times it gets washed, the zipper doesn't rush or get rough. It helps avoid snagging any clothing. Plus, it's quiet. 

Check out these laundry bags on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment