Monday, February 2, 2015

10 in 1 Bike Wrench



I received the 10 in 1 Bike Wrench through a promotion.

Product Info:

  • 45# galvanized steel
  • Premium quality
  • Designed to remove and install screws
  • 10 different sizes of wrenches
When I received this 10 in 1 Bike Wrench by CLD Brands, I had expected it to be heavier than it was. Even with it being made out of good quality steel, it wasn't a tool that would weigh you down if you carried it with you. It's a great weight for if you're taking it with you biking, whether it's in a bag or on you. 

The 10 different wrench sizes works great on the majority of the screws that I could find on a bike. It made it easy to maintain and work on the bike without having to switch tools or have multiple ones with me. 

Of course, it would probably get more use out of it during the warmer, nicer seasons. Since I got it in the winter time, I hadn't worked with it too much. 

Check out this 10-in-1 bike wrench on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment