Saturday, January 17, 2015

Weight Loss Belt


I received the Weight Loss Belt by Your Weigh through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Sizes: S/M (24" - 39" waist) OR L/XL (40" - 51" waist)
  • Strong stretchable neoprene
  • Velcro to hold in place
  • Provides lower back support
  • Promotes loss of excess water weight, strengthen muscles, trip and tone waistline, and surround sore muscles with natural body generated moist heat
The weight loss belt is made of very nice stretchable material to ensure a tight or snug hold to provide more lower back support. The velcro is strong and can hold up against a lot of movement or bending. 

The belt fit comfortably. The material on the inside of the belt wasn't bothersome. It was actually very comfortable and soft. The velcro, if there's some is hanging off the sides of the belt, can be irritating or scratchy against the skin. Just readjust the velcro position can solve that issue. 

The belt works wonderful to collect excess water weight during excessive or just when sitting. It helps make you sweat without realizing it or having it dripping down your back. 

I used it when I was moving my new bed upstairs from downstairs. The mattresses were heaving, so I wanted the additional lower back support that this belt could provide. It helped quite a bit to keep me from having any lower back pains from carrying those mattresses. I didn't realize I broke a sweat until I was taking off the belt. So much water/sweat was collected in the belt. It grossed me out, but I felt better, less bloated, 

The belt was very easy to clean and wash. Hand washing using soap and water was all I needed to do. I just had to leave it hang and dry, which took several hours.

Check out this Your Weigh belt on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment