Thursday, January 22, 2015

All Natural Hand Therapy by Keomi Skincare



I received the ALL Natural Hand Therapy by Keomi Skincare.

Product Info:
  • No Parabens
  • No Petrochemicals
  • Silicone Free
  • Alcohol Free
  • Gluten Free
  • No Artificial Fragrances
  • 100% Natural & Vegan
  • Enriched with Shea & Cocoa Butter for maximum moisturizing
  • Infused with Organic Herbs & Plant Extracts
  • Fortified with Multi-Vitamins & Anti Oxidants
  • Scented with Pure Aromatherapy Grade Essential Oils
The All Natural Hand Therapy came in a nice small bottle. The product had a strong floral smell. Reminded me of citrus, flowers, and mint. The smell was too strong for my nose. The smell wouldn't go away no matter how many times I washed my hands or how much time passed. It took a long while for me to get used to it or for it to fade.

The moisturizer is slightly thicker than normal lotions I'm used to.

It soaked in to the skin quickly, without needing a lot of product. It doesn't leave any greasy or oily residue/feeling behind. The moisturizer lasted for hours. It made my hands feel very soft.

I love that it's all natural. It's comforting to know there's not extra chemicals that could be harmful to my skin, since my skin gets really sensitive in the winter time.

Check out the product on amazon and on Keomi Skincare.

No comments:

Post a Comment