Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Pays & Play Nov. Subscription Box

I had been meaning to make this post for awhile, but I never got a chance or took the time to write it. 


Izzy (the brown one) and Tink (the white/tan one) were beyond excited to check out what was in their November Pays & Play subscription box. They spent a good hour trying to break open the box on their own before I gave in and helped them. 

Unfortunately, I had just purchased the Paws & Play subscription for small dogs without the intent of writing a blog post about it, so I didn't think of taking individual photos of each item they received.

Here's a break down of what was in their November box:
  •  Mammoth Flossy Chew Toy ($5.95 value)
The Mammoth Flossy Chew Toy was a small blue rope for them to chew on. It fits perfectly in their mouths. I've never seen one so small and it was adorable. It was the perfect size for toy dogs.
  • Spot Hoots Plush Owl ($8.95 value)
This happened to be the Owl chew toy, which they are both obsessed with. Izzy usually doesn't go back to toys after they've been around a few days in the house, but she likes to go back to this owl and play with it. The fuzzy tail makes it easy to grip, as with the ears. The body of the chew toy squeaks. 
  • Zukes Superfood Dog Treats ($8.95 value)
My dogs love these chewy treats. The berry blend doesn't smell bad either. The treats are to help provide extra energy for the pets. I don't notice much with the change in their energy, but they sure love the taste. 
  • Silver Spur Free Range Pig Ear ($1.95 value)
Tink and Izzy were obsessed with this pig ear. I usually only buy them raw hide chew sticks because pig ears just gross me out. They seemed to love it though and fought over who got it. We had to cut the pig ear in half for them both to be able to chew on it at once. 
  • Bags on Board Poop Bags ($5.95 value)
These dog bags will come in great for when my family and I take the dogs on walks. Plus, the  red fire hydrant holder is really cute. 
  • Samples
They also liked the samples they received in the box. Sadly, one of the samples were broken open, so they didn't really get to try that one. The others they all loved. 




No comments:

Post a Comment