Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dr. Song Teeth Whitening Kit



I received the Dr. Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit through a promotion.

Product Info:

  • 44% Carbamide Peroxide
  • Maximum Strength
  • 8 Large Syringes (Good for 50 applications)
  • Gel Applicator brush for easy application of whitening gel
  • LED Blue Light Accelerator (battery included)
  • Mold-able teeth trays 

I never used a teeth whitening kit before, so I was worried my teeth would be sore with using this product. Thankfully the promotion included a teeth treatment to help reduce the soreness or likely hood of soreness from using the whitening kit.

The kit came with a small brush to put on the solution onto your teeth (avoid the gums), 8 tubes of solution (tubes can be used multiple times), the bleaching light, and teeth trays.

I didn't mold the trays to match my teeth by using hot water. The trays fit my teeth just as they are.

I don't use the kit on my teeth for that long. I usually go for about 2 to 4 minutes or until my mouth starts to hurt, which is less than the recommended time.

I have noticed a slight change in the whiteness of my teeth, but not much. I am not a frequent user, so that makes a difference on the results.

My teeth was only sore after the first use. It wasn't painful. It was just a funny sore, tingling feeling.

Note: This is not recommended for those who have sensitive teeth.

Check out this product on amazon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Smile Teeth whitening kit provides consumers the opportunity to perform teeth whitening treatments on themselves from the comfort of their own home. The kit includes upper and lower trays that you can custom fit to your mouth, one 5 mL syringe of our FDA registered and dentist approved gel, two vitamin E sticks to clean up any excess gel left on the gums, an LED light to activate the whitening gel for faster results, and a whitening pen that maintains the results achieved giving you an additional 14 day supply. You will see results in as little as 20 minutes that can leave your teeth up to 10 shades whiter.

    ReplyDelete