Monday, December 8, 2014

Majestic Bombay


Tweezers

I received these Majestic Bombay Stainless Steel Eye Brows Tweezer through a promotion. 

These tweezers have a salon design with precision tips and an excellent grip. These tweezers allow you to have excellent control when trying to tweeze those stubborn hairs. The matte finish helps for a non-slip grip. 

These tweezers impressed me with their high quality and precision when gripping those tiny hairs. Made tweezing eyebrows very easy. 

Check it out on amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



Blackhead Blemish Remover

I also received the the Majestic Bombay Blackhead Blemish Remover Clear Tool Acne Pimple Extractors through a similar promotion.

This tool has an excellent grip to keep from dropping the tool. The angled loops helps roll out the mature white-heads. The flat side helps press out blackheads. The tool is made of stainless steel.

The tool feels nice and cool against the skin. It works well to help get out whiteheads and blackheads. On the downside, the loops are big, so it doesn't work well to get blackheads in small areas, such as the side of the nose or near the ears.

The tool does leave a dip within the skin depending on how hard one presses.

Check it out on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment