Monday, December 8, 2014

Body Merry Retinol Moisturizer


I received the 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer by Body Merry through a promotion.

Product Info:

  • Retinol is a youth reviving ingredient 
  • Reduces signs of aging
  • Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and nourishes skin
  • Improves tone and texture
  • Contains plant derived hyaluronic acid, wildcrafted green tea, jojoba oil, vitamin e, vitamin b5, and shea butter.
  • Helps reduce appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, etc. 
This moisturizer reminded me of lotion. It provides a deep hydration to my skin and leaves it feeling smooth for hours. The moisturizer absorbs quickly with only a small amount needed. 

The moisturizer helped provide more color to my skin tone and even out any discoloration. I don't have many wrinkles or fine lines to compare it's use for that. 

There's no strong scent with this product, which is a major bonus. 

Check out this moisturizer on amazon

Through this promotion, I also received the Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Body Merry. 

Product Info:
  • Hydrates skin
  • Provides a glow to skin
  • Helps reduce appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
  • Made with vitamin c, green tea, hyaluronic acid, jojoba oil, and antioxidants. 
This serum absorbs quickly into the skin with a small amount of product. It helps even out discoloration and hydrates skin. These affects last for hours, for me. 

It does help reduce the appearance of fine lines around my eyes. 

There's also no strong smell with this product. 

Check it out on amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment