- Made with: cocoa butter, shea butter, vitamin e, vitamin c, vitamin b3, vitamin b5, sunflower seed oil, plant stem cells, hemp seed oil, jojoba oil, primrose oil, raspberry seed oil, avocado oil, grapeseed oil, gotu kala, algae extract, japanese green tea leaf extract, etc.
- Helps heal, hydrate, and nourish skin
- Reduces appearance of existing scars and marks by increasing the moisture content on the skin
- Even tones and feels smooth
- Keeps moisture locked in
- Improves skin elasticity
- Helps prevent new tears and marks forming
I've tried other stretch marks and scar defense creams before, and I was surprised at how much this one reduced the appearance of existing stretch marks and scars. I was very happy with those results.
I'm an infrequent user, so I'm not really sure how well it's been working to prevent new tears or marks from forming.
My skin feels much smoother and moisturized once I've put the cream on.
I enjoyed how thick and creamy the stretch mark cream was.
I was afraid that the plant stem cells or other oils would make this cream very smelly. I was very pleased to find out that there was only a slight scent. It reminded me of lotion or the cream you put on a baby's butt. (Bad reference or imagery, I know. It's just what it reminded me of.)
Check out this cream on amazon.