Sunday, November 16, 2014

Weight Guru Bluetooth Smart Connected Body Fat Scale

I received the Weight Gurus Bluetooth Smart Scale through a promotion.

Product Info: 
  • Accurate Measurements from four high quality strain gauge sensors and high precision electronics 
  • Easy-to-Read
  • 3.25" LCD screen with large numbers and bright blue backlight 
  • Measures weight, body mass index, lean mass, body fat, water weight, and bone mass
  • Optional Smartphone tracking with bluetooth technology (Must have bluetooth turned on to sync info)  
  • Uses App WeightGURUS for Smartphone tracking (with bluetooth) 
  • 5 year warranty 
  • Uses 4 AAA batteries 
  • Stainless Steel Conductors 
  • 8 User Memory
  • Tempered safety glass platform
  • Weighs up to 400Ibs
  • List of all Bluetooth compatibility can be found here.  


First thing I noticed when received this scale was how well protected it was in the packaging. I've received other scales where the glass front is not well protected. Items can get broken in shipping very easily, which I'm always worried about. I was very pleased to see how well the company protects their product. 

There was a sticker right on the front of the scale stating what App (WeightGURUS) works with bluetooth to help sync and track the weighing information. The App then gives you instructions on how to sync the scale and the user to the smartphone app. 


I did have a bit of difficulty with trying to set up the users to the scale and sync it to the app with different users. It kept replacing the first user to the new synced device, rather than syncing to the next available user. It took a few tries to get it right.

The scale is super easy to read with several measurements that get taken. I was impressed with how much information the scale provides. I also really liked how it was set up on the App when the information was synced. 

Note: the syncing does not work unless the Bluetooth is turned on on the Smartphone. 

Check this scale out on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment