Thursday, November 13, 2014

Multipurpose Bags by Dot & Dot


I received the Multi Purpose Bag through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • X-Small - 7.5 x 3.5 x 1" 
  • Small - 8 x 6 x 1"
  • Medium - 10 x 8 x 1" 
  • Large 14 x 10 x 1" 
  • Waterproof mesh 
  • Easy to open
  • Each bag includes a clip to attach bag to handles 
I choose the small size of the multi purpose bags. I figured the size would be perfect for some of my make-up collection. I wanted to be able to find my most used or favorite make-up, so I stuck them in this mesh bag to help stay organized.

The waterproof mesh allows me to see what is all in the bag and what I'm grabbing out with ease. The zipper is heavy duty, which is nice for frequent use. 

The clip makes it super easy to clip to handles of other bags, especially when traveling. 

I don't have to worry about the items getting wet inside this bag. There's a plastic covering underneath the mesh that helps protect the items inside. 

The bag can be used for anything! The x-small would be perfect for some of my electronics and wires. I didn't think of that when I selected a size. Oh well, I still love the size of the small. It's perfect for my favorite make-up. 

The dot & dot bags would be great for organizing, traveling, or storing.

Check out these bags on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment