Thursday, November 13, 2014

Stretch Mark & Scar Cream



I received the Stretch Mark and Scar Cream from InstaNatural through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Minimizes appearance of stretch marks or scars
  • Prevents new marks from forming
  • Helps moisturize areas where collagen has weakened
  • Can be used on hips, stomach, arms, thighs, etc.
  • Enhances elasticity of skin
  • Made with: Vitamin C, Cocoa Butter, Rosehip Oil, Mango Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Evening Primorose Oil
When I first tried this product, the oil and lotion/butter parts had separated a bit. After shaking up the product, it was mixed together better. 

The cream reminded me a lot like lotion. It was a deep moisturizer, which was great. It absorbed quickly as well. It had no strong over powering scent. I had worried the rosehip oil would make it have too much of a strong perfume, but it didn't. 

I was an infrequent user of this stretch mark cream. I didn't get into the habit of putting it on daily. When I did apply the cream, I noticed that some of my stretch marks did reduce in appearance.  My more defined ones didn't change much. I usually used the Stretch Mark and Scar Cream on my arms and stomach. I probably would have seen more results if I had used the cream more frequently. 

Check out this product on amazon.



I also received Argan Oil with this promotion from InstaNatural.

I was a bit nervous to try this product. I'm not a big fan of oily moisturizers, but I figured I may as well try it at least once while I had the opportunity.

I figured this Argan Oil would be a lot like Rosehip Oil, which has a strong rose/flower smell and very oilly.

I was surprised to find that Argan Oil didn't leave behind as much of an oily feel behind. Of course, there's a slight oily feeling from the moisturizer. I prefer using it on my hair and nails.

There was a slight earthy smell to it, but it wasn't overpowering or bothersome. I hardly noticed it once I put it on.

Note: not a lot of this product is needed to do the job. A little bit of the oil goes a long ways.

Check out this product on amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment