Monday, November 17, 2014

Miracalis Anti-Aging Facial Serum



I received the Miracalis Anti-Aging Serum through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Leaves skin smoother and tighter 
  • Designed to lift, tighten, moisturize, and firm skin gently 
  • Hypoallergenic formula makes it safe for normal, sensitive, dry, or oily skin
  • Smooths away fine lines and wrinkles
The Miracalis serum reminds me of a mix between a gel and a lotion. It's a little runny like a gel, yet creamy like a lotion. It makes it very easy to spread the serum around on the face and have it absorb into the skin. It acts like a deep moisturizer, leaving my face extremely smooth and soft.

I can confirm that it is safe for sensitive skin. Usually my face tends to be sensitive towards some products or lotions. The Miracalis Anti-Aging Serum did not irritate my skin at all.

I could tell after applying the serum that the skin around my cheeks were slightly tighter when I try to smile or poof out my cheeks.

I don't really have any wrinkles yet to test the product on, but I do tend to get fine lines around my eyes. After applying the serum, those fine lines were less noticeable.

Check out this serum on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: