Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Children 'n Us Stroller Organizer



I received the Children 'n Us Stroller Organizer through a promotion. 

When I first saw the images of the stroller bag, I figured it was just going to be a cheapy one that would break within the first few uses by the way the material looked in the pictures. I'm very pleased to say I was wrong. The bag's material is much thicker than it appears in the images. 

The stitching is done well. I had yanked and pulled to see if I could get it apart, but it held strong. There is also a thick cushioning on the main part of the bag to help provide protection to the items inside, as well as have the bag be able to hold up weight.  

This stroller organizer can fit a stroller, car headrest, or bike. The straps are adjustable, which helps provide a prefect fit. 

The middle part of the bag has a ton of room. Longer than a rectangle kleenex box and taller than two kleenex boxes put together. There's a zipper pocket in the main bag area to keep loose or small items safe. There's two cup or bottle holders on the inside of the bag. There's a pocket on the outside, which is perfect for a phone. There's also a pocket with a flip cover on the outside of the bag that is perfect for a toy or small blanket. There's also a thin, but long pouch on the backside of the bag, which is perfect for a wallet. 

This bag has exceed my expectations on it's quality. The bag is study with plenty of storage space to hold all the necessary items needed to be carried around for a baby. 

Check out this bag on amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment