Friday, November 21, 2014

Cellulite Cream with Caffeine and Seaweed - Go Bare


I received the Go Bare Cellulite Cream with Caffeine and Seaweed through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Helps tighten and tone skin
  • Reduces appearance of cellulite
  • Made with organic aloe and pure coconut oil (full list of ingredients here.)
  • Hydrates and moisturizes skin
  • No sticky or greasy feeling left behind
  • Safe for all skin types
I really like how this product is packaged. Most of the cellulite creams I've tried happen to be a gel in a flat/round container. I like the packaging with the pump. Makes it much easier to get out the cream. 

First thing I noticed was that this cellulite cream had a far more subtle smell than others. Most smell strongly of mint. This one smells more citrusy. The smell comes out more once it is applied to the skin. 

The cream is like lotion. It helps moisturize the skin. I could tell it did slightly tingle at first, but after wards, I got used to the feeling. 

I was an infrequent user of this cream, so I'm not really sure how well it reduces cellulite.

Check out this product on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I thought lotion-ish texture is best for moisturizing the skin. It's like 2 products in one. Nice review! :)

    ReplyDelete