Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Foxbrim Natural Refresh Toner



I received the Foxbrim Natural Refresh Toner through a promotion. 

Product Info:
  • Brings a healthy glow to skin
  • Helps cleanse skin
  • Alcohol Free
  • Safe for all skin types
  • Tightens pores
  • Exfoliates dead skin cells
  • Removes dirt and grime
  • Helps restore a healthy balance to skin moisture 
When I first got this product, it was properly packaged. The lid was slightly loose, so with added pressure, the bottle was able to leak. Only about 1/5 of the product leaked. It made a mess. The one thing I did notice with that mess is that my hands were so much softer after getting the Refresh Toner on them. 




 NOTE: I did leave a review about this issue with the "seller feedback/review." The next day or two I had heard back from the company saying they have addressed this issue. 
I still tried using this product. Why? The product only leaked out of the bottle. There was no damage to the seal or anything added into it. Plus, the Foxbrim products I have tried have all been constantly high quality. 

The directions to spray on face and neck. Spray on face? No thank you. I didn't trust what would happen if the product got in my eyes. I sprayed it on my hand/fingers and rubbed it on my face that way. 

The product absorbed quickly into my skin and brought out more color to my skin tone. Within minutes my skin felt softer and more moisturized. 
There was little to no smell with this product. To me, it almost seemed like water, but I caught a faint smell of some of the ingredients used.

Check out this product on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment