Saturday, November 29, 2014

Display-Sheet Makeup Bag



 I received the Display-Sheet Makeup Bag through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Drawstring on bag to close
  • Display sheet to spread out items inside when open
  • Nylon Fabric 

I'll be completely honest here. The nylon fabric did not impress me. It was very thin and could easily be ripped or destroyed.

There other other bags on their website that appear to be made with different fabric.

The threading is well done with no lose ends or frayed ends.

I really do like the concept or idea of the Display-Sheet Makeup bag. It's great to see what's inside the bag without having to dig around or need a flashlight to see within.

I tend to carry a "Mary Poppins's bag" with all sorts of stuff buried inside. It can take me several minutes to find what I'm looking for in my purses/bags.

This makeup bag helps hold important makeup or other items. It's wonderful for traveling.

I took mine with me on Black Friday. We went shopping late on Thursday evening and stayed out until Friday morning. I have medication that I usually take for allergies, asthma, and birth control that I take at night. I didn't want to bring the medicine in my purse and have it loose inside of it. I took this Display-Sheet Makeup bag to hold all my medicine inside, so I could easily find what I need and not worry about losing it.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment